Arduino Uno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Stepper Motor?

4 posters

Go down

What is Stepper Motor? Empty What is Stepper Motor?

Post by Admin Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:56 pm

What is Stepper Motor? Steppe10
Stepper motors are DC motors that move in discrete steps. They have multiple coils that are organized in groups called "phases". By energizing each phase in sequence, the motor will rotate, one step at a time.

With a computer controlled stepping you can achieve very precise positioning and/or speed control. For this reason, stepper motors are the motor of choice for many precision motion control applications.

Stepper motors come in many different sizes and styles and electrical characteristics. This guide details what you need to know to pick the right motor for the job.
What is Stepper Motor? Compon10

Admin
Admin

http://motorsuno.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

What is Stepper Motor? Empty Re: What is Stepper Motor?

Post by dominic_catacutan Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:55 pm

sir ano po yung best motor na gamitin servo or stepper ? Very Happy Very Happy

dominic_catacutan
Students

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:38 pm

for me it depends sa gagamit at kc iba iba yung gamit ng servo at stepper motor.
pero sayo ano ba yung prefer mo gamitin ??

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LanQt Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Kung sakali pong gagawa kami ng project na may limit yung rotation. ano po dito sa dalawang motor na to ang mas magandang gamitin. Light weight lang naman po yung ikakabit sa motor.

LanQt

Back to top Go down

Post by junjun9999 Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:22 am

anu po ang pinag kaiba nang uni polar saka bi polar motor?

junjun9999

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:34 pm

LAnQt pag yung project niyo ay for light weight at my limit yung pag rotation ang mas magandang gamitin ay yung stepper motor Smile Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KathrynB Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Good day Everyone! What is the importance of using a stepper motor in a project? Question

KathrynB
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:40 pm

junjun9999 the different of unipolar to bipolar are in unipolar it operates with one winding with a center tap per phase. Unlike the bipolar has two leads per phase. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Thank you for asking KathrynB the importance of using stepper motor in a project when your project needs to rotate or if you need to move to left and right this is the best motor to use because stepper is taking electrical energy input n form of pulse and converting into mechanical energy in the form of revolutions. i hope i answer your question Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KathrynB Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:30 am

Admin wrote:Thank you for asking KathrynB the importance of using stepper motor in a project when your project needs to rotate or if you need to move to left and right this is the best motor to use because stepper is taking electrical energy input n form of pulse and converting into mechanical energy in the form of revolutions. i hope i answer your question Smile

Is there any type of a stepper motor?

KathrynB
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by dannabanana Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:47 am

KathrynB wrote:
Admin wrote:Thank you for asking KathrynB the importance of using stepper motor in a project when your project needs to rotate or if you need to move to left and right this is the best motor to use because stepper is taking electrical energy input n form of pulse and converting into mechanical energy in the form of revolutions. i hope i answer your question Smile

Is there any type of a stepper motor?
  There are three types of stepper that i know. They are the unipolar stepper motor, bipolar stepper motor, and hybrid (combination of unipolar and bipolar stepper motor)
 If you want to try stepper motor on AT89C2051, JUST VISIT THIS SITE dannabanana.forumotion.asia

Good day!  Smile

dannabanana
Students

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down